I show you exactly what software to use and how to put it all together to build your first awesome online course...
Avoid costly mistakes
There is a huge variety of choices. It is hard for a beginner to know which ones will work best. I help you avoid mistakes. Take the guesswork out of it.
Get your genius online faster and cheaper
It is cheaper to do it as part of a group, and you get loads of support so you don't have to go at it alone!
Step by step guidance and instructions - from getting clear on your course idea to having your course online, ready for your first sale!
Videos with step by step instructions as you follow along as I build this course, so that you can just copy each step!
My name is Melanie Britz and I'd love to be your guide for this exciting new chapter in your life!
I've spent the hours figuring out all the technical stuff so that you don't have to
I've designed and built a few online courses for myself and I know the landscape. This course was born when a friend asked me to help her get her course online, and I realised how steep the learning curve was.
There has never been a better time to move your business online
There has been a huge shift into moving knowledge based products into the online space because that is where we are heading more and more.
Just follow along step by step
You don't need technical knowledge! All you have to do is watch a video where I'm doing it and copy me.
What does the course cost?
$137 once off, for lifetime access to the videos and instructions
What do you get?
- Step by Step instructions to design and create your online course
- Your Learndash licence for the first year (after the first year you will switch over to an individual licence).
What do you need?
- A computer
- Internet access
- A smartphone with the Telegram app installed, or a free Dropbox account
What are the extra costs involved in getting a course online, which is not included?
- You will need to buy a website domain (following step by step instructions). The cost of the domain you choose is not included.
- You will need a website hosting account. I recommend the Basic hosting package at Xneelo which will cost you R99pm. This is for your own monthly account.
- If you decide you want to use Vimeo to host your videos instead of Youtube (which is free), you'll need to sign up for a Vimeo video hosting package. This is optional, you can use Youtube if you want.
- Your own individual Learndash licence, (only after the first year).
Please contact me!